Brass Wall Hanging Ashok Stambh for Office, Corporate Gift | 14.5 inch
|Colour||Brass Golden Yellow|
|Product Dimensions LxWxH||8.6 X 0.5 X 14.5 Inch Or 21.844 X 1.27 X 36.83 Cm|
|Product Weight||2.537 Kg|
|Number of Pieces||1|
Available offers & More.
- OFFERS Use Coupon - FIRSTORDER 1st order Get 10% off & 5% Cashback in Wallet
- OFFERS Use Coupon - KALARAMBH05 Get Instant 5% off & 5% Cashback in Wallet ( From 1 - 10,000₹)
- OFFERS Use Coupon - KALARAMBH10 Get Instant 10% off & 5% Cashback in Wallet (From 10000 - 20,000₹)
- OFFERS Use Coupon - KALARAMBH15Get Instant 15% off & 5% Cashback in Wallet( 20,001₹ and More)
- FREE SHIPPING Get Free Delivery on all Order.
1 in stock
SKU: BH06433 Categories: Ashoka Pillar, Patriotic Items, Wall hanging Ashoka Stambh Tags: Ashok Stambh, Brass Ashoka Pillar
- Brass Made: Each of these products is made of solid brass with carefully designed products that suit every possible place that this art can fit
- Home Office Use: Complete the decor of your home in the utmost style or add some Indian flair to any room décor
Gifting and Decor: Each of our products is suitable for gifting purposes. This brass decoration item enhances the decoration and gives a safe and silent vibe to the home. This is perfect for home, and office use. A valuable personal and professional collection
- Product Colour, Design & Weight May Vary Marginally Due to The Hand-Made Nature of Production. “Kalarambh” and “Bharat Haat” are Brands of Bharat Handicrafts. Buyer Are requested to check Original Product Purchase by Original Brand Owner Only
- As it is made with a die casting process, it has a solid material with an antique outlook, therefore, this art is perfect for gifting to your friends and family. Care Instructions: Clean by Dry Cloth and Use Pitambari Powder Specially for Brass Material
- This product’s price includes product cost, shipping, & all taxes for the Indian government only. All other charges such as customs duty, VAT & All other taxes outside of India are not included in the price & will be barred by the customer
- The Ashoka pillars depict the age of the fierce and strong King Ashoka who later adopted teaching Buddha’s teachings to lead a non-violence way of life. The pillars were built in the 13th century but stand strong to date representing the firm construction.
- In both Buddhism and Hinduism, the pillar symbolized the axis Mundi (the axis on which the world spins). The pillars and edicts represent the first physical evidence of the Buddhist faith. The inscriptions assert Ashoka’s Buddhism and support his desire to spread the dharma throughout his kingdom.
|Item Model Number||
Brass Golden Yellow
21.844 X 1.27 X 36.83 Cm, 8.6 X 0.5 X 14.5 Inch
|Number of Pieces||
|Is Assembly Required||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.