Brass Statue of Bal Gopal Krishna collectible handicraft art by BHARAT HAAT
|Colour||Brass Golden Yellow|
|Product Dimensions LxWxH||5 x 3 x 4 INCH or 12.7 x 7.62 x 10.16 CM|
|Product Weight||0.84 KG|
|Number of Pieces||1|
Available offers & More.
- OFFERS Use Coupon - FIRSTORDER 1st order Get 10% off & 5% Cashback in Wallet
- OFFERS Use Coupon - KALARAMBH05 Get Instant 5% off & 5% Cashback in Wallet ( From 1 - 10,000₹)
- OFFERS Use Coupon - KALARAMBH10 Get Instant 10% off & 5% Cashback in Wallet (From 10000 - 20,000₹)
- OFFERS Use Coupon - KALARAMBH15Get Instant 15% off & 5% Cashback in Wallet( 20,001₹ and More)
- FREE SHIPPING Get Free Delivery on all Order.
Out of stock
- Brass Made: Each of these products is made of solid brass with carefully designed products that suit every possible place that this art can fit.
- Home Office Use: Complete the decor of your home in the utmost style or add some Indian flair to any room décor.
- Gifting and Decor: Each of our products is suitable for gifting purposes. This brass decoration item enhances the decoration and gives a safe and silent vibe to the home. This is perfect for home, and office use. A valuable personal and professional collection.
- Product Colour, Design & Weight May Vary Marginally Due to The Hand-Made Nature of Production. “Kalarambh” and “Bharat Haat” are Brands of Bharat Handicrafts. Buyer Are requested to check Original Product Purchase by Original Brand Owner Only
- As it is made with a die casting process, it has a solid material with an antique outlook, therefore, this art is perfect for gifting to your friends and family. Care Instructions: Clean by Dry Cloth and Use Pitambari Powder Specially for Brass Material
- This product’s price includes product cost, shipping, & all taxes for the Indian government only. All other charges such as customs duty, VAT & All other taxes outside of India are not included in the price & will be barred by the customer.
- Balkrishna is the managing director and primary stakeholder of Patanjali Ayurved, an Indian FMCG company.
- He founded the company with yoga guru Baba Ramdev. Balkrishna is a practitioner of Ayurveda and is often referred to as Acharya Balkrishna. Balkrishna along with Baba Ramdev established an Acharyakulam in Haridwar.
- He has undertaken a project of developing the Ayurvedic system of medicine. Balkrishna was born to Sumitra Devi and Jay Vallabh of Nepal. He met Ramdev at a gurukul in Haryana. They founded an ayurvedic pharmaceutical company named Divya Pharmacy in Haridwar in the 1990s. Balkrishna later helped Ramdev set up a number of other businesses serving as the managing director of 20–30 of them.
- Through the medium of Ayurveda Center of Patanjali Yogpeeth, Balkrishna has done work of carrying forward traditional Ayurvedic methods of India. Along with promoting Ayurveda, Balkrishna is also working toward making people aware about yoga.
- He is significantly doing important contributions toward Ayurveda. People are getting great benefits by ayurvedic home remedies shared by him. To advance India’s Vedic tradition and culture, Balkrishna together with Ramdev established Acharyakulam in Haridwar.
- Handicraft in Brass Metal Statue of Bal Gopal Krishna in Super Fine Carving art by Bharat Haat™ . Balkrishna Pooja in homes and Offices Temples. And for decorativeative Purpose. Krishna also Natkath Bal Krishna . Bal Krishna Always Remind us Childhood Life. Shri Bal Krishna very clear art by Bharat Haat™ .
- Clean by Dry Cloth and Use Pitambari Powder Specially for Brass Material. Bharat Haat™ Working since Last 40 Years. Handicraft Indian Brass meticulously handcrafted by artisans from Bharat Haat™ in India. The metalworkers use traditional sand casting techniques to create this highly detailed statue.
|Item Model Number||
Brass Golden Yellow
12.7 x 7.62 x 10.16 CM, 5 x 3 x 4 INCH
|Number of Pieces||
|Is Assembly Required||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.