Jhulelal Brass Sindhi Murti for Mandir Decor Showpiece By BHARATHAAT
|Colour||Brass Golden Yellow|
|Product Dimensions LxWxH||3 X 1.5 X 3.5 INCH or 7.62 X 3.81 X 8.89 CM|
|Product Weight||0.4 KG|
|Number of Pieces||1|
Available offers & More.
- OFFERS Use Coupon - FIRSTORDER 1st order Get 10% off & 5% Cashback in Wallet
- OFFERS Use Coupon - KALARAMBH05 Get Instant 5% off & 5% Cashback in Wallet ( From 1 - 10,000₹)
- OFFERS Use Coupon - KALARAMBH10 Get Instant 10% off & 5% Cashback in Wallet (From 10000 - 20,000₹)
- OFFERS Use Coupon - KALARAMBH15Get Instant 15% off & 5% Cashback in Wallet( 20,001₹ and More)
- FREE SHIPPING Get Free Delivery on all Order.
Out of stock
- Brass Made: Each of these products is made of solid brass with carefully designed products that suit every possible place that this art can fit
- Home Office Use: Complete the decor of your home in the utmost style or add some Indian flair to any room décor
Gifting and Decor: Each of our products is suitable for gifting purposes. This brass decoration item enhances the decoration and gives a safe and silent vibe to the home. This is perfect for home, and office use. A valuable personal and professional collection
- Product Colour, Design & Weight May Vary Marginally Due to The Hand-Made Nature of Production. “Kalarambh” and “Bharat Haat” are Brands of Bharat Handicrafts. Buyer Are requested to check Original Product Purchase by Original Brand Owner Only
- As it is made with a die casting process, it has a solid material with an antique outlook, therefore, this art is perfect for gifting to your friends and family. Care Instructions: Clean by Dry Cloth and Use Pitambari Powder Specially for Brass Material
- This product’s price includes product cost, shipping, & all taxes for the Indian government only. All other charges such as customs duty, VAT & All other taxes outside of India are not included in the price & will be barred by the customer
- A folkloric hero among the sect of Sindhi Hindus, ‘Jhulelal’ and nariyal by Gujaratis is the most revered deity of Sindhi Hindus in modern Indian Subcontinent.
- Belief is that Jhulelal was born during the rule of one Islamic despot “Mirkshah”, who had issued an ultimatum to local Hindus for converting to Islam.
- The child was the reincarnation of a Hindu deity and showed supernatural powers since childhood: he went on to preach about how the Hindus, as well as Muslims, believed in the same God and the Koran forbade forced conversion.
- Ultimately, Jhulelal convinced the King to spare the Hindus and even gained devotees among the Muslims.
|Item Model Number||
Brass Golden Yellow
3 X 1.5 X 3.5 INCH, 7.62 X 3.81 X 8.89 CM
|Number of Pieces||
|Is Assembly Required||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.