Brass Parashurama Idol with Axe Murti for Home Temple Table Décor By BHARATHAAT
|Colour||Brass Golden Yellow|
|Product Dimensions LxWxH||2 X 2 X 6.2 INCH or 5.08 X 5.08 X 15.748 CM|
|Product Weight||0.374 KG|
|Number of Pieces||1|
Available offers & More.
- OFFERS Use Coupon - FIRSTORDER 1st order Get 10% off & 5% Cashback in Wallet
- OFFERS Use Coupon - KALARAMBH05 Get Instant 5% off & 5% Cashback in Wallet ( From 1 - 10,000₹)
- OFFERS Use Coupon - KALARAMBH10 Get Instant 10% off & 5% Cashback in Wallet (From 10000 - 20,000₹)
- OFFERS Use Coupon - KALARAMBH15Get Instant 15% off & 5% Cashback in Wallet( 20,001₹ and More)
- FREE SHIPPING Get Free Delivery on all Order.
4 in stock
- Brass Made: Each of these products is made of solid brass with carefully designed products that suit every possible place that this art can fit
- Home Office Use: Complete the decor of your home in the utmost style or add some Indian flair to any room décor
Gifting and Decor: Each of our products is suitable for gifting purposes. This brass decoration item enhances the decoration and gives a safe and silent vibe to the home. This is perfect for home, and office use. A valuable personal and professional collection
- Product Colour, Design & Weight May Vary Marginally Due to The Hand-Made Nature of Production. “Kalarambh” and “Bharat Haat” are Brands of Bharat Handicrafts. Buyer Are requested to check Original Product Purchase by Original Brand Owner Only
- As it is made with a die casting process, it has a solid material with an antique outlook, therefore, this art is perfect for gifting to your friends and family. Care Instructions: Clean by Dry Cloth and Use Pitambari Powder Specially for Brass Material
- This product’s price includes product cost, shipping, & all taxes for the Indian government only. All other charges such as customs duty, VAT & All other taxes outside of India are not included in the price & will be barred by the customer
- Parashurama also referred to as Rama Jamadagnya, Rama Bhargava, and Veerarama is the sixth incarnation among the Dashavatara of the god Vishnu in Hinduism.
- He is believed to be one of the Chiranjeevi (Long-Lived Ones or Immortal Ones), who will appear at the end of the Kali Yuga to be the guru of Vishnu’s tenth and last incarnation, Kalki.
- He carried a number of traits, which included aggression, warfare and valor, serenity, prudence, and patience.
- With weapons and power, the Kshatriya class had begun to abuse their power, take what belonged to others by force, and tyrannize people.
- He corrected the cosmic equilibrium by destroying the Kshatriya warriors twenty-one times. He is married to Dharani, an incarnation of Lakshmi, the wife of Vishnu.
- He is present in the Ramayana due to the conflict with Rama (the protagonist of the Ramayana) over Lord Shiva’s broken bow. He is in the Mahabharata as the Guru of Bhisma, Drona, Rukmi and Karna.
|Item Model Number||
Brass Golden Yellow
2 X 2 X 6.2 INCH, 5.08 X 5.08 X 15.748 CM
|Number of Pieces||
|Is Assembly Required||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.