Sainath Maharaj Brass Idol Collectible Handicraft Art By BHARATHAAT
|Colour||Brass Golden Yellow|
|Product Dimensions LxWxH||3 X 2.5 X 6 INCH Or 7.62 X 6.35 X 15.24 CM|
|Product Weight||0.83 KG|
|Number of Pieces||1|
Available offers & More.
- OFFERS Use Coupon - FIRSTORDER 1st order Get 10% off & 5% Cashback in Wallet
- OFFERS Use Coupon - KALARAMBH05 Get Instant 5% off & 5% Cashback in Wallet ( From 1 - 10,000₹)
- OFFERS Use Coupon - KALARAMBH10 Get Instant 10% off & 5% Cashback in Wallet (From 10000 - 20,000₹)
- OFFERS Use Coupon - KALARAMBH15Get Instant 15% off & 5% Cashback in Wallet( 20,001₹ and More)
- FREE SHIPPING Get Free Delivery on all Order.
10 in stock
- Brass Made: Each of these products is made of solid brass with carefully designed products that suit every possible place that this art can fit
- Home Office Use: Complete the decor of your home in the utmost style or add some Indian flair to any room décor
Gifting and Decor: Each of our products is suitable for gifting purposes. This brass decoration item enhances the decoration and gives a safe and silent vibe to the home. This is perfect for home, and office use. A valuable personal and professional collection
- Product Colour, Design & Weight May Vary Marginally Due to The Hand-Made Nature of Production. “Kalarambh” and “Bharat Haat” are Brands of Bharat Handicrafts. Buyer Are requested to check Original Product Purchase by Original Brand Owner Only
- As it is made with a die casting process, it has a solid material with an antique outlook, therefore, this art is perfect for gifting to your friends and family. Care Instructions: Clean by Dry Cloth and Use Pitambari Powder Specially for Brass Material
- This product’s price includes product cost, shipping, & all taxes for the Indian government only. All other charges such as customs duty, VAT & All other taxes outside of India are not included in the price & will be barred by the customer
- Sai Baba of Shirdi, also known as Shirdi Sai Baba, was an Indian spiritual master who was regarded by his devotees as a saint, fakir, and satguru, according to their individual proclivities and beliefs.
- He was revered by both his Hindu and Muslim devotees and during, as well as after, his life it remained uncertain if he was a Hindu or a Muslim. This, however, was of no consequence to Sai Baba.
- He stressed the importance of surrender to the true Satguru or Murshid, who, having trod the path to divine consciousness, will lead the disciple through the jungle of spiritual training. Sai Baba is worshipped by people around the world. He had no love for perishable things and his sole concern was the realization of the self.
- He taught a moral code of love, forgiveness, helping others, charity, contentment, inner peace, and devotion to God and guru. He gave no distinction based on religion or caste.
- Sai Baba’s teaching combined elements of Hinduism and Islam: he gave the Hindu name Dwarakamayi to the mosque in which he lived, practiced Muslim rituals, taught using words and figures that drew from both traditions, and was buried in Shirdi.
|Item Model Number||
Brass Golden Yellow
3 X 2.5 X 6 INCH, 7.62 X 6.35 X 15.24 CM
|Number of Pieces||
|Is Assembly Required||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.