Statue of god Dattatray collectible handicraft art by BHARAT HAAT
|Colour||Brass Golden Yellow|
|Product Dimensions LxWxH||4 x 2 x 5.5 INCH or 10.16 x 5.08 x 13.97 CM|
|Product Weight||1.4 KG|
|Number of Pieces||1|
Available offers & More.
- OFFERS Use Coupon - FIRSTORDER 1st order Get 10% off & 5% Cashback in Wallet
- OFFERS Use Coupon - KALARAMBH05 Get Instant 5% off & 5% Cashback in Wallet ( From 1 - 10,000₹)
- OFFERS Use Coupon - KALARAMBH10 Get Instant 10% off & 5% Cashback in Wallet (From 10000 - 20,000₹)
- OFFERS Use Coupon - KALARAMBH15Get Instant 15% off & 5% Cashback in Wallet( 20,001₹ and More)
- FREE SHIPPING Get Free Delivery on all Order.
Out of stock
- Brass Made: Each of these products is made of solid brass with carefully designed products that suit every possible place that this art can fit.
- Home Office Use: Complete the decor of your home in the utmost style or add some Indian flair to any room décor.
- Gifting and Decor: Each of our products is suitable for gifting purposes. This brass decoration item enhances the decoration and gives a safe and silent vibe to the home. This is perfect for home, and office use. A valuable personal and professional collection.
- Product Colour, Design & Weight May Vary Marginally Due to The Hand-Made Nature of Production. “Kalarambh” and “Bharat Haat” are Brands of Bharat Handicrafts. Buyer Are requested to check Original Product Purchase by Original Brand Owner Only
- As it is made with a die casting process, it has a solid material with an antique outlook, therefore, this art is perfect for gifting to your friends and family. Care Instructions: Clean by Dry Cloth and Use Pitambari Powder Specially for Brass Material
- This product’s price includes product cost, shipping, & all taxes for the Indian government only. All other charges such as customs duty, VAT & All other taxes outside of India are not included in the price & will be barred by the customer.
- Dattatreya or Dattā (Dattā) is a Hindu deity considered to be an avatar(incarnation) of the three Hindu gods Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva, collectively known as Trimurti.
- The name Dattatreya is composed of two words – “Datta” (meaning given) and “Atreya”, referring to the sage Atri, his physical father. Handicraft Big Statue of Hindu Lord datta tray with Fine Carving Made in Brass Metal by Bharat Haat™ .
- For Temple decorativeative Purpose and gifting purpose. Dattatreya is a Hindu deity considered to be an avatar (incarnation) of the three Hindu gods Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva, collectively known as Trimurti. The name Dattatreya is composed of two words Datta (meaning given) and Atreya referring to the sage Atri, his physical father.
- Various Hindu sects worship him differently, though Dattatreya is considered a form of all the three deities. He is especially considered an avatar of Vishnu while his siblings the moon-god Chandra and the sage Durvasa are regarded as forms of Brahma and Shiva respectively.
- However, In the Nath tradition, Dattatreya is recognized as an Avatar or incarnation of Shiva and as the Adi-Guru (First Teacher) of the Adinath Sampradaya of the Nathas. Dattatreya was at first a “Lord of Yoga” exhibiting distinctly Tantric traits, he is approached more as a benevolent god than as a teacher of the highest essence of Indian thought.
- However, spiritual seekers pray to this Supreme Teacher for knowledge of the Absolute Truth. Hinduist traditions credit Dattatreya as the author of the Tripura Rahasya given to Parashurama, a treatise on Advaita Vedanta. He is specially worshipped on his birthday, Datta Jayanti. Clean by Dry Cloth and Use Pitambari Powder Specially for Brass Material. Bharat Haat™ Working since Last 40 Years.
- Handicraft Indian Brass meticulously handcrafted by artisans from Bharat Haat™ in India. The metalworkers use traditional sand casting techniques to create this highly detailed statue.
|Item Model Number||
Brass Golden Yellow
10.16 x 5.08 x 13.97 CM, 4 x 2 x 5.5 INCH
|Number of Pieces||
|Is Assembly Required||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.