Swami Narayan (Shri Shajanand Swami ) and (Pujya Akshar Murti) Shri Gunatinadan Swami.(BAPS) Brass collectible handicraft art by BHRAT HAAT
|Colour||Brass Golden Yellow|
|Product Dimensions LxWxH||10 x 4 x 14 INCH or 25.4 x 10.16 x 35.56 CM|
|Product Weight||6.55 KG|
|Number of Pieces||1|
Available offers & More.
- OFFERS Use Coupon - FIRSTORDER 1st order Get 10% off & 5% Cashback in Wallet
- OFFERS Use Coupon - KALARAMBH05 Get Instant 5% off & 5% Cashback in Wallet ( From 1 - 10,000₹)
- OFFERS Use Coupon - KALARAMBH10 Get Instant 10% off & 5% Cashback in Wallet (From 10000 - 20,000₹)
- OFFERS Use Coupon - KALARAMBH15Get Instant 15% off & 5% Cashback in Wallet( 20,001₹ and More)
- FREE SHIPPING Get Free Delivery on all Order.
1 in stock
- Brass Made: Each of these products is made of solid brass with carefully designed products that suit every possible place that this art can fit
- Home Office Use: Complete the decor of your home in the utmost style or add some Indian flair to any room décor
- Gifting and Decor: Each of our products is suitable for gifting purposes. This brass decoration item enhances the decoration and gives a safe and silent vibe to the home. This is perfect for home, and office use. A valuable personal and professional collection
- Product Colour, Design & Weight May Vary Marginally Due to The Hand-Made Nature of Production. “Kalarambh” and “Bharat Haat” are Brands of Bharat Handicrafts. Buyer Are requested to check Original Product Purchase by Original Brand Owner Only
- As it is made with a die casting process, it has a solid material with an antique outlook, therefore, this art is perfect for gifting to your friends and family. Care Instructions: Clean by Dry Cloth and Use Pitambari Powder Specially for Brass Material
- This product’s price includes product cost, shipping, & all taxes for the Indian government only. All other charges such as customs duty, VAT & All other taxes outside of India are not included in the price & will be barred by the customer.
- Swaminarayan was born Ghanshyam Pande in Chhapaiya, Uttar Pradesh,India in 1781. During this journey, he did welfare activities and after 9 years and 11 months of this journey, he settled in the state of Gujarat around 1799. Swaminarayan developed a good relationship with the British Raj. He had followers not only from Hindu denominations but also from Islam andZoroastrianism. He built six temples in his lifetime. In 1826, Swaminarayan wrote theShikshapatri, a book of social principles.He died on 1 June 1830 and was cremated according to Hindu rites in Gadhada, Gujarat.
- Handicraft Work pure Brass metal Beautiful Statue Bhagvan Swami Narayan Shri Shajanand Swami and Pujya Akshar Murti Shri Gunatinadan Swami. (BAPS) . Gifting to Family, Religious Occasions, and Keep this Statue for good peace of Life, Give positive energy. Also can be given for Housewarming gifts and can be kept in offices or Home for Temple decorativeative purpose. Clean by Dry Cloth and Use Pitambari Powder Specially for Brass Material. Bharat Haat™ Working since Last 40 Years. Handicraft Indian Brass meticulously handcrafted by artisans from Bharat Haat™ in India. The metalworkers use traditional sand casting techniques to create this highly detailed statue.
|Item Model Number||
Brass Golden Yellow
10 X 4 X 14 INCH, 25.4 X 10.16 X 35.56 CM
|Number of Pieces||
|Is Assembly Required||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.