Tirupati Balaji (Venkateswara) Yellow Brass Collectible Handicraft Small Art By BHARATHAAT
|Colour||Brass Golden Yellow|
|Product Dimensions LxWxH||1.8 X 1 X 4 INCH or 4.572 X 2.54 X 10.16 CM|
|Product Weight||0.305 KG|
|Number of Pieces||1|
Available offers & More.
- OFFERS Use Coupon - FIRSTORDER 1st order Get 10% off & 5% Cashback in Wallet
- OFFERS Use Coupon - KALARAMBH05 Get Instant 5% off & 5% Cashback in Wallet ( From 1 - 10,000₹)
- OFFERS Use Coupon - KALARAMBH10 Get Instant 10% off & 5% Cashback in Wallet (From 10000 - 20,000₹)
- OFFERS Use Coupon - KALARAMBH15Get Instant 15% off & 5% Cashback in Wallet( 20,001₹ and More)
- FREE SHIPPING Get Free Delivery on all Order.
7 in stock
- Brass Made: Each of these products is made of solid brass with carefully designed products that suit every possible place that this art can fit
- Home Office Use: Complete the decor of your home in the utmost style or add some Indian flair to any room décor
Gifting and Decor: Each of our products is suitable for gifting purposes. This brass decoration item enhances the decoration and gives a safe and silent vibe to the home. This is perfect for home, and office use. A valuable personal and professional collection
- Product Colour, Design & Weight May Vary Marginally Due to The Hand-Made Nature of Production. “Kalarambh” and “Bharat Haat” are Brands of Bharat Handicrafts. Buyer Are requested to check Original Product Purchase by Original Brand Owner Only
- As it is made with a die casting process, it has a solid material with an antique outlook, therefore, this art is perfect for gifting to your friends and family. Care Instructions: Clean by Dry Cloth and Use Pitambari Powder Specially for Brass Material
- This product’s price includes product cost, shipping, & all taxes for the Indian government only. All other charges such as customs duty, VAT & All other taxes outside of India are not included in the price & will be barred by the customer
- Tirupati Balaji temple is a very famous Hindu Vaishnavite Temple dedicated to Lord Venkateshwara, an incarnation of Lord Vishnu, situated in the hill town of Tirumala at Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh.
- It is believed that Lord Vishnu himself appeared here to save mankind from the troublesome Kaliyuga. Complying with this belief, the place is also known as Kaliyuga Vaikuntam and the Lord is also called Kaliyuga Prathyaksha Daivam.
|Item Model Number||
Brass Golden Yellow
1.8 X 1 X 4 INCH, 4.572 X 2.54 X 10.16 CM
|Number of Pieces||
|Is Assembly Required||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.