Dasha Maa Goddess Brass Collectible Handicraft Art By BHARAT HAAT
|Colour||Brass Golden Yellow|
|Product Dimensions LxWxH||2 x 0.5 x 2 INCH or 5.08 x 1.27 x 5.08 CM|
|Product Weight||0.048 KG|
|Number of Pieces||1|
Available offers & More.
- OFFERS Use Coupon - FIRSTORDER 1st order Get 10% off & 5% Cashback in Wallet
- OFFERS Use Coupon - KALARAMBH05 Get Instant 5% off & 5% Cashback in Wallet ( From 1 - 10,000₹)
- OFFERS Use Coupon - KALARAMBH10 Get Instant 10% off & 5% Cashback in Wallet (From 10000 - 20,000₹)
- OFFERS Use Coupon - KALARAMBH15Get Instant 15% off & 5% Cashback in Wallet( 20,001₹ and More)
- FREE SHIPPING Get Free Delivery on all Order.
1 in stock
- Brass Made: Each of these products is made of solid brass with carefully designed products that suit every possible place that this art can fit
- Home Office Use: Complete the decor of your home in the utmost style or add some Indian flair to any room décor
- Gifting and Decor: Each of our products is suitable for gifting purposes. This brass decoration item enhances the decoration and gives a safe and silent vibe to the home. This is perfect for home, and office use. A valuable personal and professional collection
- Product Colour, Design & Weight May Vary Marginally Due to The Hand-Made Nature of Production. “Kalarambh” and “Bharat Haat” are Brands of Bharat Handicrafts. Buyer Are requested to check Original Product Purchase by Original Brand Owner Only
- As it is made with a die casting process, it has a solid material with an antique outlook, therefore, this art is perfect for gifting to your friends and family. Care Instructions: Clean by Dry Cloth and Use Pitambari Powder Specially for Brass Material
- This product’s price includes product cost, shipping, & all taxes for the Indian government only. All other charges such as customs duty, VAT & All other taxes outside of India are not included in the price & will be barred by the customer
- Momai or Momai Mata (Gujarati: મોમાઈ માં) also known as Dashamaa is one of the aspects of Durga, a regional Hindu goddess, popular in Gujarat, especially in the desert region of Kutch.
- Momai is the highest goddess of the Rabari Tribe. Sorathia group of Rabari called her as a mammai.
- The village Momai Mora located near Rapar in Kutch is the place where the deity is said to have first appeared, a temple is a place of pilgrimage and the huge festival is celebrated here on eve of Navratri every year.
|Item Model Number||
Brass Golden Yellow
2 x 0.8 x 3.5 INCH, 5.08 x 2.032 x 8.89 CM
|Number of Pieces||
|Is Assembly Required||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.